SOCIAL ANXIETY COCKTAIL NAPKINS
Love notes between frenemies. When gussied up and buzzing, besties can say the most impertinent things. A bit untoward, even mildly vicious, these napkins do the talking while the friendship keeps on walking. White Claw anyone?
SPECS FOR THOSE WHO CAN NO LONGER READ NUMBERS AS WORDS:
- 3-ply white paper napkins
- 24 per box, 6 of each of 4 quips
- 5” by 5”
- edged on two sides with ridges that mimic those on a quarter, hence “coined”
- printed in lustrous metallic foil in the patented hand-writing of the QuipNaps creator
- I think I just saw your ghost.
- You have spinach in your teeth.
- You should have worn the SPANX.
- The divorce isn’t final yet.