VERBAL ABUSE 2.0 COCKTAIL NAPKINS
Quipnaps from our friends at Wordplaya Productions. Lamenting the English-speaking world’s grammatical nonchalance? Taking license with the pillars of proper syntax, these quips offer not only micro-aggressions against the Barbarians among us but also the insider satire that makes for a wordsmith's lullaby. Fancy some fizz?
SPECS FOR THOSE WHO CAN NO LONGER READ NUMBERS AS WORDS:
- 3-ply white paper napkins
- 24 per box, 6 of each of 4 quips
- 5” by 5”
- edged on two sides with ridges that mimic those on a quarter, hence “coined”
- printed in lustrous metallic foil in the patented hand-writing of the QuipNaps creator
- Who feels like conjugating tonight?
- Her and I have never gotten along. She and I? The best of friends!
- Adorable as they are, they and them are still working on the grammar of their identity.
- A dangling modifier is nothing more than a decorator who hangs chandeliers.